Sunday, April 15, 2012


by E.E. Cummings

This years spring break, up until this week has been a "perhaps hand". From a sunny day to cloudy and rainy, back to cloudy and sunny. I think mother nature is bipolar. The beginning of spring break was nice and sunny, kids were given the opportunity to play outdoors and the older ones were given the opportunity to barbecue. As the weeks passed it got cloudy and the clouds started to form into rain clouds, at least I didn't have to wash my car. Now it is sunny and Bakersfield's nasty pollution has cleared up, for the moment. I can breath with ease, I'm loving it. I like this poem, because it reminds me of how constantly things change. Yet, regardless of the outcomes they will be good ones, as long as you don't allow those sudden changes in weather, or life, let you down.


Click the title to go to E.E. Cumming's poem.

1 comment: